Personnel Services Unlimited is actively seeking an individual to work as a Panel Saw Operator at a state-of-the art, high-tech manufacturing facility, located in Shelby, NC.
Job Description and Skill Requirements:
The Panel Saw Operator involves the Skilled operation of a large vertical panel saw; to cut various materials accurately and safely.
- Working knowledge of all woodworking equipment and shop operations.
- Has experience in framing carpentry in the Pre-Fabrication field.
- Ideal candidate will need to be proficient in the building techniques commonly used in cabinetry or millwork.
- Capable of working from blueprints, scale drawings and photographs.
- Can read a Ruler to 1/16 .
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Complies with company policies and procedures and safety regulations.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 45- 50 pounds.
- Manufacture or warehouse experience a plus.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Background check and drug screen required.
- 1st Shift | Monday-Friday. Flexible to switch to 2nd when production increase.
Personnel Services Unlimited offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost health insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Attendance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- $13.00/ hour
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our staff is trained and dedicated to guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. “We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!”