Personnel Services Unlimited is working with a local Shelby, NC agency to hire friendly, service-oriented Counter Clerk for full and part-time positions.
As the Counter Clerk, you will work with the public to obtain necessary information, record data, advise applicants on requirements, notarize, and collect fees. You must be personable and have outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
Now hiring for Full and Part-time positions.
**Full-time scheduled hours are: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
**Part-time scheduled hours are: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Data Entry, basic computer skills.
- Notary a plus.
- Previous experience in customer service. Excels at working with the public.
- Has cash register experience and can balance a cash drawer.
- Professional phone demeanor.
- Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Salary and Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- Full-Time | 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Part-Time| 11:00 am until 5:00 pm
- $11.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Appreciation Incentives
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. “We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!”
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.