Personnel Services Unlimited is actively seeking individuals to work as entry-level Carpenter Assemblers at a state-of-the-art, high-tech manufacturing facility, located in Shelby, NC. This is a full-time, first shift position, and pay is $13.00/ hour.
The Carpenter Assembler will accurately and safely produce high-quality wood, metal, acrylic, plastic, glass, and wire projects. The daily operations will involve a variety of carpentry tools, such as; trim saws, vertical panel saws, mill working, welding, fabrication of acrylic/plastics, painting, and application of graphics.
The Ideal candidate will need:
- Proficient building techniques commonly used in cabinetry or millwork.
- Working knowledge of all woodworking equipment and shop operations.
- Experienced in framing carpentry in the Pre-Fabrication field.
- Capable of working from blueprints, scale drawings, and photographs.
- Can read a Ruler to 1/16” inch.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Be able to lift and move up to 45-50 pounds.
- Manufacture or warehouse experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background check and drug screen required.
- Pre-employment carpentry skill assessment test
- 1st Shift | 6:00 am until 2:00 pm | Monday through Friday
- Must be prepared to work 9 to 10 hours a day.
- $13.00 per hour
Personnel Services Unlimited Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Appreciation Incentives
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.